A light, refreshing and not too sweet kombucha tequila mocktail with a spicy little kick from zero proof tequila, sweet mango nectar, lime juice and pineapple kombucha.
- 4.5 oz mango nectar
- 3 oz Ritual Zero Proof Tequila
- 1.5 oz lime juice
- 2 fresh sliced jalapeno coins
- 1 12 oz can pineapple kombucha
- Optional garnish: limes, salted rim, and pineapple fronds
- Start by salting the rim of your margarita glass. Combine 1/4 cup of margarita or chunky kosher salt with 1 Tbs red jalapeno chili flakes and pour out onto a small dish for dipping. Then add 2Tbs agave nectar to a small dish and dip the rim of a margarita glass into the agave nectar so the rim is coated. Then dip the agave nectar dipped rim into the salt mixture so that the salt evenly coats the rim. Set glasses aside while you prepare the drink.
- Combine 4.5oz mango nectar, 3oz Ritual Zero Proof Tequila, and 1/5 oz lime juice in a cocktail shaker with ice. Optionally add in 2 slices of fresh jalapeno coins if you want some extra kick. Then shake well to combine.
- Fill your prepared margarita glass to the top with ice then pour the juice and tequila mixture through the strainer on the mouth of the shaker over the ice.
- Next, fill the rest of the glass with pineapple kombucha. Stir and enjoy!
Keywords: kombucha, margarita, lime, pineapple, tequila, non-alcholic