Sugar free keto fat bombs are the perfect way to curb sugar cravings on a keto diet. They’re made with a few simple and totally vegan ingredients and they don’t melt at room temperature!
- Combine the 1 cup cacao butter chips, 2 Tbs coconut oil, 1/4 tsp salt and 20 drops of stevia to a sauce pot over medium heat on the stove and heat until the cacao butter chips are completely melted. You’ll want to stir occasionally to keep things moving around.
- Once the mix is liquified, remove from the heat and add in the protein powder and stir until combined. Make sure it’s smooth and the powder is totally dissolved.
- Transfer the mixture to a squeeze bottle with a tip for easy transfer into your candy molds.
- If you want to add pomegranate powder or goji powder for a fun color and flavor pop, sprinkle some into the bottom of each candy mold.
- Using the squeeze bottle, fill the candy molds to the top with the chocolate mixture.
- Set the filled molds in a refrigerator for at least an hour to setup and get firm.
- Remove the fat bombs from the molds and enjoy!